Sign in to follow this  
Clutch Cargo

Finally, a good Las Vegas Scenery, here December 10

Guest flightgamer

Hey,Well, ive been buzzing away, and am right on schedule... I have run into a snag however, the .bgl files i was using are limited in space, so i need two of them, thats how detailed my AFCAD's are..... im not kidding....Anyways, below are some pictures, and what the package will include....-Realistic Gates-Gate Names on gates (still pending distribution approval, if worse comes to worse, i will revert to high quality default gates)-and gate names in AFCAD-Pushback tugs-modeled roadways for airport traffic (all traffic static, i decided static traffic over moving because of FPS usage....)-Baggage trucks-illuminating gate lights (not seen in photos)-Apron ground markings in jetway area-modeled 'buffer' areas on either side of taxiways/runways-cleaned up taxiway bugs-very stable graphics-used only default buildings for performance (performance was greatly spared with the advent of default building usage)And more as we progressHere are some photos,these photos do not show the completed airport, i do know southwest airlines does not park with the UPS and Fedex guys, its just an ARCAD issue that will be cleared up... I hope you throughly enjoy my photos below, i modeled the SWA terminal C first, because i know you guys are most familiar with that terminal. Also, terminal D building is already modeled, with NE and NW terminal piers all already in place. but no gates(P.S. there are a few bugs ive found, the ground markings aernt 2D, but 3D modeled objects, so i will simply adjust theyre elevation to appear 2D)i feel the urge to want to fly here, and that is what i was intending, i was wanting to make an environment for my fellow comprehensive SWA pilots to love to fly in and out of. It is also a good way to attract pilots to our beloved HUB....yafsscreen001tr6.pngExcellent runway areas.yafsscreen003qj3.pngwith this excellent runway dynamic, comes great visibility, and with the addition of Real Environment Pro, this airport comes to life.yafsscreen004xu0.pngExcellent scenery layering....yafsscreen005yf8.pngwonderful lights..... Real Environment Pro of course...yafsscreen006qs8.pngNight time at our favorite terminal, terminal Cyafsscreen007pa1.pngAnother angle of terminal Cyafsscreen008rl5.pngClose up of gates in Cyafsscreen009is9.pngMore gates, with example of aircraft at gates.yafsscreen011yd2.pngMore gates12ct5.pngSome random placement of vehicles, mimicking vehicles parked around the airport.yafsscreen013xr0.pnggate shotyafsscreen014rk3.pnggates at the end of terminal C mimic real world placementyafsscreen015kx9.pngThis is an example of the overflow area between the Fedex cargo area and gates D.... it is modeled correctly with number of gates etc. yafsscreen016jp6.pngthe started but un-finished D gates.yafsscreen017sc7.pngDetailed taxi areas...yafsscreen018bd8.pnggreat runways...yafsscreen019gd5.pngWell, thats it folksyafsscreen020fk0.pngI hope you enjoyed this first official showing of my Project Las Vegas.... It will be available on 10th December here:www.hypnostudios.comemail me at kylanwalters@gmail.com for comments/concerns/supportThanks Again, Have A Great Day :)

I agree, good job. Musta taken a heck of alot of work. Looks like we are going to get some nice holiday gifts under our Christmas airports this season :9

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU
Netgear 1Gbps modem & router, (3) 27" 1440 wrap-around displays
Full array of Saitek and GoFlight hardware for the cockpit