Sign in to follow this  
Guest bfsavionics

Night Textures

Guest trknman

OK folks, I feel like the village idiot. How do you make a building look normal in the daylight and lighted at night? In other words how does one use the ..._lm textures? I am trying to design a terminal that operates 24 hours a day, thus, it should NOT be dark at night. As usual thanx in advance for any assistanceJim

Guest bfsavionics

What I would do is take the daytime texture image into Paintshop and click Effects from the Menu > Illumination effects and then select Lights. That way to may add different lighting effects. Then again someone else may have a better way of doing it. I used my logo as an example below. The lighting effect doesn't have to be the same but it is an example.The first picture is with the lighting, and the second it without the lighting.