Sign in to follow this  

More Real World Shots a Pilots Nightmare

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Oh well anyone fancy this for FS2002 ;-)I popped out of a cloud to be met by this terryfying face.....A Pilots nightmare ;-(PeterOnly joking taken from the ground

Go here for some additional pictures from the ground and from the air. http://cards.webshots.com/cp-24878347-zZiL.../37408168kxOFbCYou make a gmax mdl and I will make it fly as a AI along with the rest you saw in the photos. Balloons don't have moving parts or reflective surfaces so they make excllent first projects for us rookies. If you want to fly it yourself, just add the mdl to Bill Lyons' Wind Riders along with the texture files and you have an aircraft that you built and painted. Think about sharing it with all of us.Thanks,Bob

Guest Henri W

A thermal in wrapping paper. A hang glider pilot's dream come true ;) Keep your pictures coming, Peter.ThanksHenri

How about this:Says he 'milking' the topic for all he's worth!!http://ftp.avsim.com/dcforum/User_files/3cdee7435f2e28bd.jpgOr, stray into this lot and someone's definitely got a problem:http://ftp.avsim.com/dcforum/User_files/3cdee7e1609d90ee.jpgShots taken at the Kodak International Balloon Fiesta at Albuquerque in October last year.An experience I will never forget!Mike :-wave

Guest KenG

Ohhh man! I'm bitting my lip, holding off on all the little innuendo's and explicit jokes I could make about that cow. :-lol Since this is a family site, I'll just leave it to my imagination. Good to see it's only partially anatomically correct.BTW, I went to one of the shows in Albuquerque years ago when I lived in Lubbock, TX. It's incredible.

Ken,I prefer the "udder" picture really :-)when he was being expanded his stick looked very rude :-)Peter

Without a smile nor snicker, IT looks correct to me in all features and proportions.Pretty simple shape (s) and IT should be easy to model and change the proptions on the things that need to change to be correct for your application.Regrads,BobThe attached walking stick was created in 5 minutes with gmax. If you need it, we will mail it to you so you can modify as required to fit you application.

Yes I lived in Albq for 25 years. I never got tired of watching them.There has been a few fatal accidents over the past 10 years. One I witnessed. Not sure how many were on board but the envelope collapsed. They were at about 5 thousand AGL (10,000 ASL) trying to make it over the Sandia Mountains. Not sure what caused it but I was about 3 miles away and watched them fall. Nothing I would ever want to see again.Anyway. beautiful pics. I must have 300 hundred slides of the fiesta's over the years. Guess I will have to get a scanner and get them on cdr.BobG