Sign in to follow this  
fulfern

autogen object "ag_usfactory03"

Hi all,I've found an untextured autogen object in FSX (+ UTX)With a short research (and plenty of luck...) I've identified it.It is: ag_usfactory03{3B6B1B79-66C6-460A-A9D8-C84054A54979}At first, I was thinking I had some missing textures, but a visit to:http://lc0277.nerim.net/sceneobjects/showed the object is not textured (at least the thumbnail on the page, see attachment).Of course, the other similar factory thumbnails are textured and the relative objects do show textures in FSX.Any idea or tips for repairing/retexturing this object?BTW, unfortunately, it is just at the end of the glide slope to LIMJ, and it very annoying to see it untextured.Thanks in advance for any replyCheersFulvio

Hello Luis,I really hope MS by mistake left out the texture from the RTM kit.Thanks a lot!CheersFulvio

Bad news, Fulvio, the correct texture is present - it is AG_USIndustrial01.dds. So, the model seems damaged.Perhaps you should exclude it and use something else instead - the US Warehouse 03 or 05 make good replacements.Best regards.Luis