Sign in to follow this  
romoni

Valdez PAVD problem

Simulator is FS2004/9.1I tryed solve this problem many hours without solution. This is mayby my last hope. I have installed:UT Canada/USA, Tongass Fjord, Misty Fjords, Glacier Bay 2 and many others freeware airports on the area of the Canada and Alaska.Yesterday I installed Valdez AK, zia_valdez_new and valdez_afcad and it's look very nice but something is missed:http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/187926.jpgAny idea?Rolf

Rolf Niemi

I would say that the Valdez scenery is requiring additional textures that may be mentioned in the readme. Look over it real careful. Hope it is something that easy.Don

Hi Don!From the readme of the Valdez:You will need all the usual textures Gerrish Grays Trees LIbrary, Raphael Sanchez Vod,Novasim and Nova Gold, Airport 2.06 TexturesAnd Rwy 12 Object Placer and the various macros designs for this programme most of which are available at Flightsim.com.I Have included a texture file that contains most of these but no all.I did not found:Raphael Sanchez VodAirport 2.06 TexturesI found:Gerrish Grays Trees LIbraryNovasim and Nova Goldand I have Rwy 12 Object Placer already installed on the my computer.I understand that the problem is those two missing files so can somebody help me to find them?Rolf

Rolf Niemi

Have you checked the "Must Have" file section at Flightsim.com ?Many of the so called standard texture packages are grouped there.

Thank You Opa!Yes - I found it but it's seem to be too hard job to me to get everything working a correct way with Valdez AK. They are little bit old program - I mean Airport v2.60 and VOD. I don't understand how they really works and about what I should be to do...

Rolf Niemi

All that is required is to put a copy of all of the various textures into your FS2004 Texture folder.

Hi Opa!Thanks again! I did as You said but isn't worked. The problem is solved via other way with program called Instant Scenery. Works very well.Rolf

Rolf Niemi