Sign in to follow this  
Joe W

Login at FS Developer

I can't seem to login at FSDeveloper. I have tried for 3 days. and can't get my password to be mailed. I had a problem with Comcast and blew all cookies out and am having trouble with several sites. The main one is FS Developer.com. I have tried to email Arno and that gets bounced. I have tried to contact the site before today and can't.Today I'm getting a blank screen, are they down?ThanksJoe W.

JoeThe site is down at the moment. Arno is somewhat out of contact as he has been moving house I think.

Ok .. was able to access it but still can't login. I had a problem with Comcast in the I got 43 tracking cookies when I went to check the weather. I blew all cookies out and dumped the cache and now there are several sites that I can't login to.FS Developer is the last and hardest to fix.ThanksJoe W.