Sign in to follow this  
Guest grim_marmazet

VTBS2006 texture problem in FSX

Guest grim_marmazet

Hi,I hope someone can help with my problem.Ive managed to get the siamavsim.com VTBS2006 scenery to work in FSX, and it works perfectly except for the apron textures.The runways and taxiways are fine, just the apron, as seen in this picture;http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/7407/20...14450850az4.pngThe textures only start to disappear when you get very close to the ground, or indeed on it. From the air and in top down they look fine, its just on the ground.Any help you can offer would be fantastic, as I really want to fly in and out of this airport, and the scenery is really good.Rik

Guest grim_marmazet

I cant seem to get them to appear properly no matter what I do.Can anyone help at all???Rik

This is usually caused by a height mismatch between the default airport and the add-on's AFD file.George

Guest grim_marmazet

Thanks for the reply.There's no default parport for VTBS, im trying to add the fs9 one in.The runways and taxiways are missing and the aprons only vanish when you get close to them.Rik

Guest grim_marmazet

Well after much fiddling, ive managed to get the airport in all her glory in FSX.Only one thing I need to work out now is how to get the actigate.dll module working in FSX.If anyone has any ideas, id be very greatful.Cheers,Rik