Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

I see my post is gone

Guest Scott Campbell

I see my "FS Patch question" humerous post is gone. I guess Tom is serious.

Guest cwright

Scott, I have to say I am a little saddened by this. I believe people should be free to discuss any FS-related topics - provided the discussions remain civilised. If someone does not wish to read posts on the subject that Must Not Be Mentioned, then fine - no one forces people to read particular threads. One could easily say that the whole subject of flight sims 'has been beaten to death'. Draw your own conclusions! Best regards, Chris

You have to admit that the patch subject has been beat to death and beyond LOL :-) Just do a quick search and you will see what I mean.I for one appreciate the action, a bit tiresome to see 2 or 3 threads a day regarding patches.But you know what they say about opinions! :-) LOL:-wavehttp://www.fsgateway.com/images/frank.jpg

"free to discuss any FS-related topics - provided the discussions remain civilised."And therein lies the problem. The patch discussion would not stay civilized because of few who took each patch thread as an opportunity to turn it into this sim versus that one, how negligent MS is, etc etc. It was entertainment for a few, but boring, tedious, and endlessly repetitive for the many - the few loose and the many gain... And, before this turns into another patch discussion, it too is locked.