Sign in to follow this  
Steve Dra

Slew commands

Guest GOODY

Good Evening :When you use Key "Y" to start Slew you get a RED line acrossthe top of your screen.The far right of this line is speed in KTS. Without using anyother key this kts show any where from 3 to 5 KTS forward.I know you can freeze this item with numpad 5.. It will stayat 0 KTS as long as you hold the key down. Release the key andit will start moving again.Is it possible that you can configure a file to stop the movementwhen you turn SLEW on?It happens on all FS2002 aircraft.GoodyGoodacre@mwaz.com

Guest PaulL01

>Good Evening : >When you use Key "Y" to start Slew you get a RED line across >the top of your screen. >>The far right of this line is speed in KTS. Without using >any >other key this kts show any where from 3 to 5 KTS forward. >>I know you can freeze this item with numpad 5.. It will >stay >at 0 KTS as long as you hold the key down. Release the key >and >it will start moving again. >>Is it possible that you can configure a file to stop the >movement >when you turn SLEW on? >>It happens on all FS2002 aircraft. >>Goody >Goodacre@mwaz.com Hi,Sounds like you just need to re-calibrate your joystick or widen the null zone from within FS2k2 under the settings/control menu.Paul

Just disable the slew commands for the joystick! :)That's what I did, and slew no longer creeps. Regards,Steve Dra

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg