Sign in to follow this  
Jim Robinson

What file is responsible for this?

FS9, I've been playing with Maps2Bgl, downloaded a bunch of google tiles, did the water mask for some of the shorelines and all in all it looks really great except for these stupid cliffs where so many of the default shorelines used to be. I've tried temporarily removing some of the default shoreline .bgls for the affected area but apparently I haven't hit on the correct file yet. Is this just simply a "mesh thing" that I can't do anything about (freeware FSGenesis mesh)? Thanks for any ideas,Jimhttp://www.cat-tamer.com/flightsim/atchmnts/shoreline001.jpg

OK I figured it out. My HPxxxxx.bgl had already been disabled because of another add-on I have installed. Took a while for it to dawn on me that the add-on probably contained modified files that took the place of the disabled .bgl.It was Holger's "BC-AB scenery upgrades FS2004" and once I disabled "0_hp916140 Cells_131-135_116-119.bgl" and "0_hp917140 Cells_136-143_116-119.bgl" the problem went away. I also disabled "0_RD916140_edit.bgl" which got rid of some ugly default road grades that were carved into some of my hillsides.Thanks,Jim