Sign in to follow this  
LuisFelizTirado

I am triyng to create photoscenery but i can't!

Good morning to everyoneWell, this is the thing.....I have done it everything what they tell me to do on photoscenery maker tutorial, but the scenery dont show's up on flight!I already try on both flights using both version of Photoscenery makerThis is the file create by the program:[source]Type = BMPLayer = ImagerySourceDir = "D:cenariossbcfprojetofotos_google"SourceFile = "SBCF.bmp"ULXMAP = -43.000000000000000000000000ULYMAP = 19.000000000000000000000000XDIM = 0.000038083333333333329920YDIM = 0.000036000000000000000000Variation = All[Destination]DestDir = "D:cenariossbcfScenery"DestBaseFileName = "SBCF"UseSourceDimensions = 1I am using the last version of resample.exe (sp2).What I am doing wrong?The image that i create have 4800x3129 pixels and converted to a *.bmp 24 bits!I really need some help!Best regards to all!

Hello Daniel,The most common problem when this type of scenery does not display is due to incorrect coordinates. That is, the scenery is compiled and does display, but not where it is expected. Therefore, the first thing to do is check the coordinates. You indicate something like N 19 W 43, which I think is somewhere out in the Atlantic. Did you indicate the incorrect coordinates by any chance? I might be wrong, but isn't Tancredo Neves at South 19 (-19)?Best regards.Luis

Hi Mr. Luis!!You're the man!Eu nao sei se estou enganado, mais voce fala portugues?Vc estava certo! o problema eram as coordenadas!!!Agora a segunda parte : Como conseguir a melhor resolu

"falo espanhol, n

George, my friend, thank you. And I might add that it takes one to know one.But, it is no big thing - after all, I do not speak Mandarin, or Urdu, or Ki-Swahili....Best regards.Luis