Sign in to follow this  
Guest abhay

VOMM Scenery

Guest abhay

Hi,I have been trying to create scenery for VOMM, I have updated the AFCAD, but I am not able to flatten the default buildings and create new one.I request if any one can help me in building the scenery. You can contact me at dydirector (at) vatind (dot) net or leave me a personal message.RegardsAbhayDyDirector Vatindia

Hello Abhay.The best thing to do is to give a detailed description here in this forum of exactly what you want to do, and immediately a large number of very helpful and competent people will strive to answer your questions and help you.You say that you want to "flatten" the buildings, but do you mean that you want to exclude (eliminate) them? Please indicate if you are using FS 9 or FS X.Best regards.Luis

Guest abhay

Hi Luis,Thanks for replying, I want to make it for FS2004,the Default Airport has incorrect Appron and Taxi way, and some Building are placed very close to Taxi way, which creats problem for Acft taxing, The New Afcade which I created to exact replica of real world Airport , Comes in way of most of the Default Building. I would like all Default building to be Flatend, and add new One. I have only skills upto making AFCAD, I need help on other part.RegardsAbhay

To remove existing buildings (they are most likely to be either a generic building or a library Object) you need to create an exclusion rectangle. There are several tools that will do this - SBuilder or more simply ExcBuilder 2. To add new objects something like RWY12 will work if you want to use library objects which is probably the simplest. If you were to use SBuilder then this can place objects as well. There are some tutorials about using SBuilder for FS2004 on my web site - www.scruffyduckscenery.co.uk

Guest abhay

Thanks Mate,will try to go through the tutorials. RegardsAbhay

Guest abhay

Hi Jon,I Installed Sbuilder and saw that Video tutorial on Excluding. But after marking the area with Exclusion tool , I am not able to genereate a BGL file, (I am also doing the selection part too)Please HelpRegardsAbhay

Guest abhay

Hi Jon,Exclusion done by EXE Builder (Took the coordinates from Sbuild ;) )Now Got to work on Buildings.Thanks RegardsAbhay