Sign in to follow this  
Guest JohnC

The best software to join photoreal scenery's!

There is a perfect software to join images from the google earth?I recently save the images on the google earth pro in a 4800 x 3960 pixels resolution but its just impossible to join two images for example.They dont get align!Another problem its when a work with the photoshop.It only accepts image about 10000 x 10000 pixels!Soul, what to do to join the pictures in FSX?I use the photoscenery maker but i have to say : IT'S TO HARD TO USE IT!Anyone can help-me?Best regards!

Use SBuilder. S long as you know the coordinates of each of your images SBuilder will let you add them together, overlap them, etc.

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU
Netgear 1Gbps modem & router, (3) 27" 1440 wrap-around displays
Full array of Saitek and GoFlight hardware for the cockpit

But where exactly should I look up in SBuilder? AFAI can see, there is no option except Convert BMP to BSQ or something like that. Can you please guide me in the right direction - where and how can I use this SBuilder option?Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Victor Quebec

Hi,I have made lots of photoscenery of South Africa using the programme Maps2bgl and G*****e as a source.It is extremely simple to use,there is no tile joining problem and the results are very good.Regards,Alan

Guest JohnC

The images may not piece together if you have the terrain box checkED...checking and unchecking the terrain box will usually make the scenery jump up and down.TRY IT W/O THE TERRAIN BUTTON AND LET US KNOW. NOTHING AGAINST SBUILDER, BUT IF THE PHOTOS DON'T OVERLAY PROPERLY IN PHOTOSHOP, THEY WON'T OVERLAY IN SBUILDER EITHER. lET US KNOW SO OTHERS MAY LEARN FROM IT.