Sign in to follow this  
scott967

airport reference

Guest malton12

I am doing a project and would like to verify some of the airport information with actual data. I am finding some parameters hard to find, such as: tower lat/long, fuel type availability, runway heading, runway width, and altitude of object for ILS. I would also like a diagram of the airport layout including taxiways to compare layouts. The airports I'm looking at are Toronto Pearson International Airport, Toronto/City Center Airport, and Toronto Downsview Airport. Does anyone know where I can find this data? Or does anyone know of any good airport data reference sites?

If the country follows ICAO format, you can often find a link to the "aeronautical information publication" or AIP. Section 2 is "aerodromes". Canada isn't too online friendly. They want to sell you the information. However, there is a vatsim member site with much of the required data available (though a couple years old):http://bathursted.ccnb.nb.ca/vatcan/fir/edmonton/charts.cfmget the Canada Flight Supplementscott s..