Sign in to follow this  
Sidney Schwartz

Sbuilder: What number does default airport grass have?

Guest XQ-NUE

Hello,i wanna expand an airports size and so I need to add airport grass but I can not find any layers that matches the original (default) airport grass. Do your know what number it is?Thanks

Try 1191 cool grass and shrubs. When in doubt use the append VTP function to load the default AB9 file and check it out.scott s..

There are three textures called "grasslands". Those seem to be a pretty good match. Usually what I do is just exclude the original airport vtp and create a new one. That way it will all be one texture.Sidney Schwartz KPDX

If you use anything with shrubs or trees, you'll get shrubs or trees on your runways. IMO it's better to use the grass textures.Sidney Schwartz KPDX

The airport background textures, 1182-1200, have the MaskClassMap property set to "2" and ExcludeAutogen property set to "1" in terrain.cfg, which should prevent autogen from appearing.scott s..