Sign in to follow this  
Art_P

FSX scenery

Guest stunna101

Hey guys. Could someone help me make an FSX scenery for MKJS/Sangster International Airport. This is mainly for the guys at Kingston Virtual FIR, we'ree trying to get more traffic into Jamaica but we dont have a good FSX scenery for MKJS. I have alot of pictures and diagrams of the airport, can someone please help?

Yes, if you can furnish enough information.ArtBiostar TF560-A2+ | Athlon 64X2-6000+ | 4GB PC2-6400 RAM | Geforce 8800GTS-320MB | 500W PSU | 250GB HD | FSX(SP1-Acceleration) | UTX | Audigy SE sound | Vista Home Premium 32 bit | CH Yoke (modified) & Pedals | Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick | 22" WS LCD monitor

Art

Guest stunna101

Well the name of the airport is Sangster International Airport(IATA: MBJ, ICAO: MKJS), its located in Montego Bay, Jamaica. Its has four terminals, the largest being the Main terminal(heres a diagram http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff50/st...09/IMG_0001.jpg ) The other three terminals would be the domestic, the cargo and the IAM Jet Center(A private terminal for private jets). The main terminal has about 18 jetways I believe. I have lots of pictures, just contact me on msn at anthony-stunna@hotmail.com You can add me if you have messenger or just email me.

Guest jetBlue_83

Oooooohhh...!!!This is awesome news...I hope that everything works out, and that this project gets completed. Looking forward to it!(P.S.: wouldn't happen to have any pics/info on MKJP would you?)

Guest stunna101

Yup I have tons of new pics of MKJP.

>Yup I have tons of new pics of MKJP.I got the additional pictures, but the airport has already been uploaded to the AVSIM library as "Montego Bay Airport".I've tried sending you emails, but they must be blocked. The only thing I could do per the new pictures is rework the domestic/cargo terminal.ArtBiostar TF560-A2+ | Athlon 64X2-6000+ | 4GB PC2-6400 RAM | Geforce 8800GTS-320MB | 500W PSU | 250GB HD | FSX(SP1-Acceleration) | UTX | Audigy SE sound | Vista Home Premium 32 bit | CH Yoke (modified) & Pedals | Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick | 22" WS LCD monitor

Art

Guest jetBlue_03
Yup I have tons of new pics of MKJP.
I'll send you an email...I'll be sure to include shots of my own progress so far.