Sign in to follow this  

Need help with Nav 3

Hello!I am trying Nav 3 out. I'm using it on a different machine in my network. I see my own plane and the AI-planes around it. But I don't see my flight plan. I have gotten the impression that I should be able to do that. I have played around with the settings to no avail.Please, is there anyone out there who can help clear this up?Brgds, Frederick

Two ways to do flight plans:1. Build Flight Plan in FS2002, save the plan (default is fs2002flightsmyflts). If you want the flight plan to be available immediately on your second computer, open NAV3.0/3.1, select Plan, Flight Plans, File, Import, Import from Flight Simulator 200X, Click the "look in:" Down Arrow, and point it to your other computer containing FS2002flightmyflts folder, select the Flight Plan you want to import, Click Open, and the plan should appear. Now select Plan, Flight Plans, File, Save, make sure it is to the folder for NAV3.0/3.1, and Save the file locally on the NAV3.0/3.1 computer.The last Save part is not necessary, if you don't mind importing the plan from your FS2002 computer each time.2. The second way is to build the plan in NAV3.0/3.1, save the plan locally, then Exporting and saving the plan to the FS2002 computer in the fs2002flightsmyflts folder.The FS2002 flight plan format can be opened with a text editor, while the NAV3.0/3.1 flight plan cannot be readily opened with a text editor, since it contains other data. That is why you have to Import/Export the plans vice just loading them from one another.