Sign in to follow this  

Here is my Simple way to create Mesh !!

LOL !!Here is what I do Gents, It is pretty simple and straight forward !!I hope some of you find it useful or amusing whichever !! LOL !!Happy Mesh Creating !!http://www.x-plane.org/users/jackknife/MeshDocmadeeasy.zipLOL -> The Link Never Works, Just type it into your Browser and Click go !!Sorry !!Many Cheers Jackknife.............

He Jackknife What's that.I come to X-Plane.org anf typing LOL and get FMF-HORTEN a plane amd now????? ;-)

Hehehehe -> LOL !!I dunno, I can never find Space on the Internet that will hold a big file !!It does work if you just copy the link to your browser !! Hehehe !!Cheers Jackknife..............*:-*

He Jackknife,I have Your tutorial. Thank You.---(What meansLOL)-- :-)I always took FSterrain from Marin Wright. My be that is better for Europe. We set LOT with a Paint-Program So all You write is new for me. Will Architect Freeware do for first test?I did set Your woeds tohttp://flightsimmers.net/airbase/petercie/...Docmadeeasy.zipI did not find Your E-mal. Do You not like others to ake You direct?Take carepitwww.petercie.de

Pit,LOL = :-lol or (Lots of Laughs)My Apologies, I'm just being in good mood!!My E-Mail is = Jackknife64@earthlink.netFsArchitect is just an easy way for people to compile Elevation Data and create great looking Mesh. I primarily do US Area's because it is free and I live in Utah. The Elevation types that I have tried are USGS 1-degree(DEM Files) and National Elevation Data (NED). I beleive you can get data for GOTOP30 elevation for the entire world. This data can be imported to to 3DEM as well and saved as a Terrain Matrix File for easy use with FsArchitect.You can use the Demo Version of FSArchitect for I think about 30-days, before it will ask for a registration code. This would be plenty of time to decide if you like it or not. There is also a Free Demo Version of 3DEM, which is a great conversion program for both Terrain Matrix and Terragen. I have never tried FSterrain, will have to check that out too. Let me know if you have any questions regarding what I put together, I hope you find it useful !!Many Cheers Jackknife.................