Sign in to follow this  

LAGO Releases Terramesh Switzerland

HelloI tried to download with my office computer and the pb is always the same.I have got and registered Getflash .The download stopped at 70002 kband impossible to resume.I used the mirror site.Must i have to register before download?List of messages from GetflashSat Jun 22 09:27:34 2002 Attente de 5 secondes pour r

I think there is a broken version in your cache. I suggest that you clear your cache. The file has now been downloaded 700+ times so I am rather convinced the file and the FTP server are okay.Mathijs

One of the underlying elements in mesh is the source. It is also one of the items that some will not disclose. Can you tell us if your source data is close to the 38 meter LOD10 result?? We do not need to know the source just that it is not a vastly oversampled (such as a 90 meter) source...If this has been asked elsewhere my apologies. Not trying to be nasty or accusatory. Hope you understand. DickPS: Love FSEE and anxiously awaiting furthe items for display.....

regards,

Dick near Pittsburgh, USA

Ok Mathijs Sorry for my ignoranceBut I dont know how to clear the cache.Can somebody tell me how to do it?Daniel

>Ok Mathijs >Sorry for my ignorance >But I dont know how to clear the cache. >Can somebody tell me how to do it? >Daniel Depends on your browser, but let's assume you use IE...Tools | Internet Options | [Delete Files]Mathijs

OK Mathijs Thank you for you answer.You are very "patient" ,in French.By chance hope all your customers are not like me. My last word,I hope the east France mesh will cover from Italy to the Rhone Valley.Best Regards

>Thank you for you answer.You are very "patient" ,in >French.By chance hope all your customers are not like me. Even if they were... we run a commercial enterprise and customers are important. Buying a commercial product not only buys you the files but also a section of time and effort from the company, we strongly believe in that.> My last word,I hope the east France mesh will cover from >Italy to the Rhone Valley.Let me try to find out. We have not yet recieved those files and in this case I will never force the author to do it this way or that way. This week we'll close Italy with the Southern part and then we'll start on Austria. Mathijs