Sign in to follow this  
badderjet

ATC add on: is it possible?

Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa - just sent it. Yeah M$ should really appreciate it :-beerchug, although 8 1/2 pages look very exaggerated :-eek at first sight. At FIRST sight. Yeah. Period.YEEE HAAAAA Everyone, write to tell_fs@microsoft.com write books of suggestions :-hah, with the hope it maybe helps... :-rollRegards :-wave from EDDF;(8http://flightsimmers.net/airport/etti/signature_pro.jpg

Guest Scott Campbell

G,You get traffic calls and there is the AI craft right where it's said to be. ;-) RC cannot, however, control AI craft.

>I just finished reading the wish list for FS2004, some >people say that most of the things can be achieved through >add ons, but i wonder, is there a possibility to create add >ons that for example could give simmer the posibility to >request altitude changes, or establish holding patterns, >alternate airports, etc, is not that i doubt about the >talent of the developers, taking a look a the core of this >feature, seems to be that is not as open to the developers >as the posibility to design and paint AC and scennery for >example. >>I've seen the beautiful workaround that AFCAD gives to the >issue of the single runway ops, but that is only a >workaround, and I think that as far as the ATC, mayor >improvements will only be achieved in the next version. >>Is there somebody working on any ATC add on? his/her >oppinion would be appreciated. >>PD/ I know that there would be thousands of people, like me >that would pay to have an ATC Add on. If you mean integrating with the existing ATC wav files then the answer is no. For if thier are no wav files that say the altitude change is requested and then authorized then it couldn't happen. But an external ATC such as RADR Contact could work.Pete

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!! :-hah :-hah :-hahThey have ANSWERED!!! PLease note the following (from the FS Insider):Unfortunately, we can't respond to individual messages, and we can't provide technical support or customer service via this address.HEHEHEHE but they DID respond ANYWAY!I really have NOT expected that... Coooool! Hey Gabriel, maybe ya'll get one, too!Regards :-wave from EDDFhttp://flightsimmers.net/airport/etti/signature_pro.jpg

Guest GabrielR

Heeeeeeeyyyyy!!! That's Great they are reading !!Sent mine finally last night, as I said only ATC suggesttions, I edited it and there were only a couple of pages, hope they read it too!!

Heheh yeah great thing, I think they'll read yours too, why shouldn't they. I sent it on Monday, 2045 Zulu, and today (16th) at 1650Z I recieved their reply. I was extremly surprised.The guy over there said he had passed my mail to the Management team for reviewing, so that's most likely what I wanted.Yeah! :-hahGreat day t'day... :-hahRegards :-wave from EDDFhttp://flightsimmers.net/airport/etti/signature_pro.jpg

>YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!! :-hah :-hah :-hah >They have ANSWERED!!! PLease note the following (from the FS >Insider): >>Unfortunately, we can't respond to individual messages, >and we can't provide technical support or customer service >via this address. >Its called an automated reply email. They probably didn't even actually read it. I recieved the exct same respone to an email I sent on another issue.

Its called an automated reply email. They probably didn't even actually read it. I recieved the exct same respone to an email I sent on another issue.Oh damn,the above wasN'T the reply mail :-8 . What I wrote in the thread you answered to, was, as I already said, a quotation from the FS Insider ( http://zone.msn.com/flightsim/FS02Readback10.asp ) and nuffin else, has NOTHING to do with the replay they sent me.Regardshttp://flightsimmers.net/airport/etti/signature_pro.jpg

... and, BTW, an "automated reply email" would not have taken two whole days to come to me...

>... and, BTW, an "automated reply email" would not have >taken two whole days to come to me... oh the way it was writteh I thought it meant it was an email from the FS Insider group. And you wopuld be surprosed. I've recieved automated replies two days after sending emails to companies before. Its just depends on how clogged the net is at the time I guess.Pete