Sign in to follow this  
michal

If Only Microsoft, Austin, And TRI would get together..

Guest Stamatis

"What you had discovered was the lack of peripheral views. These sims are setup with tunnel vision.Try driving your car looking through a toilet roll thats what we have."Good point!Now, that is a problem, speaking for myself of course.There is nothing more annoying than flying a nice realistic flight, and ending at an airport where due to weather and lack of Instrument Approaches at both ends, one has to make a Circle-To-Land approach.How on earth can you perform this maneuvre without peripheral vision?StamatisPS I love MSFS, and I am not complaining or demanding anything, just so that I am not misunderstood -:)

Bingo John. I like your thoughts on this matter.Best,bt

Right on Geoff...I agree with you on this one! Right out of the box FS is ...... not great...but with the addons it shines.RegardsTony

Hi Larry....good idea on taking you better half's advice!!!! I agree the code language is just to funny. I am days, hours or minutes away from becoming a very proud father...my wife is extremely due to give birth!!! We are happy ... finally there is something GREATER than simming and the forum....ha ha ha ha!Take careLove your postsTony

I would settle for Geof's Debonair :-lolAny ETA???I think this thread has a very valid point - I bought both Fly! and FlyII! and both had fantastic modeling. The cockpits were "as real as it gets" where you could click on anything to adjust with the mouse. I thought the clouds were even great and the sky - better than the standard blue no matter how bad the weather (MS). Fly!s biggest lacking for me was the ground and airport realism - thats why I bought FS2002.Arrgggghhh - we will never get what we all want in one package, let's face facts.Steve :-wave

The thing I'd most like to see is Microsoft get together with the people that make FS Navigator - an absolutely essential addon which should really be incorporated into the sim to replace that fairly dire map & flight planner. Every time I hit 'F9' to look at that glorious map I wonder how Microsoft haven't got that big fat wallet out yet...

Guest captbulldog

>I wish MSFS allowed you to model wings independantly somebody already did. Hint hint wink wink ;-)Preston

>I wish MSFS allowed you to model wings independantly >somebody already did. Hint hint wink wink Yes............ but IT (sim whatever) doesn't always work that well! Certain things just don't react fast enough to make me feel as though the wings are actually modeled seperately. Kind of disappointing at times! Quick breaks into a spin........... is an example. I can eat lunch & find my "get out of spin -- safely" manual in the luggage compartment before doing any worrying!! :)L.Adamson