Sign in to follow this  

any painters out there?

Hey y'all, I just have to ask even thought I doubt anyone will answer. If you can, plz do! I work for a small regional airline in British Columbia, called Hawkair. It utilizes a small fleet of 3 Dash 8-100's. I see that there is a white-default Dash 8 available for repaints in the avsim file library. I was just wondering if anyone out there who knows how to paint g-max aircraft could possibly paint it in Hawkair's very simple livery. The aircraft are basically all white with a logo on the tail, and the back of the aircraft. It is a very new airline just starting up not even two years ago, and I would totally appreciate it if the livery could be done. You can find their plane on the Bombardier Aerospace web-page in Dash 8 multimedia library, or at airliners.net. In fact here is a shot of how simple the livery is:http://www.airliners.net/open.file/142031/M/their website is www.hawkair.net and contains more pictures and their logo, etc. So IF by chance anyone has time on their hands, and knows how to paint g-max aircraft, think u could give it a go? I'd totally appreciate it. Thanks y'all, especially if you finished reading the whole thing here :7

thanks man it's so nice of you to do this! The tail looks okay to me :7 But the logo at the back is backwards on one side, and too big. Another thing is, it still says "Airwave Airlines" on the plane on my computer. What the! Dang dude I shouldn't be critiquing this should i? Thanks for it, it's pretty darn good! Peace manoh btw, when i try to open the .bmp file in my photosuite to look at it, it won't open, and then when i try in paint it comes up blank. Do I have to use PSP to view it?? Or how could I view it? Thanks dude