Sign in to follow this  
Guest georgi55

Why can't we get an upgrade package?

I'd be willing to bet that there are many out here like me that bought the standard version and now for some reason or other would like to be able to add in the planes, gauges, and other goodies that come with the pro version. For me it was more of a trial thing. I thought I'd only use the thing once in a while and wouldn't need all the planes. Well, it turns out I'm spending a lot more time in this thing than I ever dreamed about. Many people have said that the Barron is their favorite to fly and it's probably the one I miss having the most. Hell, I might even try my hand at designing something at this rate! :)So, why doesn't MS put the extra files out there for the $20 difference? Packaging would be minimal since you have to have the standard version already. They could even have a downloadable version.

Spend the $2o you would have spent on any of the airplanes at FSD's website. The Commander is light years ahead of the baron in terms of flyability -- love at first flight. I am pretty sure that it doesn't require you owning the pro version.

Well, that would solve one issue. But, there's still the guages and authoring programs to consider.I'm just wondering why MS doesn't take advantage of this and get another few bucks out of the people that made the wrong decision. I can't take the standard back, and I'm sure not going to shell out another $70 for the pro. In the meantime, does anyone know of a good freeware light piston twin with a good virtual cockpit? I've searches throught the files here and some other sites, and can't find anything really.

Guest georgi55

Some people might say they made standart so that people buy it for trila, like it and then get Pro for another $70.I cannot say that I agree with that opinion, but I cannot say that I 100% disagree wiht that opinion either.