Sign in to follow this  
Guest moreau

Which setup is best for a 757 using the PIC Panel.

I need help on choosing the best setup for a 757. Could someone help me out. Should I use the Escapeair version or the MT757. Can some one point me in the right direction. I know there are several version out there and I'm looking for the best setup. ThanksDan

BumpI know there has to be some users out there that have a sweet setup for a 757 and the PIC panel.

>sweet setup for a 757 and the PIC panel. I doubt such a setup exists. 767-300ER and PIC panel are perfectly integrated in terms of displays, air file, FMC, etc. Any attempt to use the PIC panel in a 757-like setup would probably be just a "hack" resulting in serious departure from reality and quality that this product is known for.Michael J.

Guest moreau

>Any attempt to use the PIC panel in a 757-like setup would probably be just a "hack"Not quite. That

Hi,Can someone guide me to the down-load site to the Escape 757 or the MT 757? would love to check it out.Thanks Robert

Michael may not have tried it, but I have. It is not close, nor is it ever likely to be with PIC767.As a default option for FS2002, it is pretty good so likely to appeal to the masses, but it does not fly by the numbers either as a stand-alone and certainly not with a merge alongside PIC767.Visually great stuff and a compliment to the base FS2002 sim, but ....Dave B

Guest moreau

Honestly do not understand what You are talking about Dave, cause there is no "visual stuff" in the Escape 757... It