Sign in to follow this  
ls25

Using SRTM to BGL...

Hey all!I am new to mesh, and I THINK I have everything I need to get started, a folder full of various programs, and a site with HGT data files. With that said, I am not sure how to get the program to execute the data processing.I have the *.hgt file in the same folder with the SRTM_3ARCSEC_TO_BGL file. I have tried just double clicking it, and running it from the command line within Win XP, all with no new files beind processed.So, what am I missing? Any help would be great. Thank you!

Guest PAtom

simple.first you need more then just one hgt file. it doesnt work if you have only one. double click on the srtm_3arcserc_to_bgl.EXE . now there are two new files being created. srtm_3arcsec_to_bgt.BAT and one.inf file. now double click on the srtm_3arcsec_to_bgl.BAT (this time not the exe) and watch whats going on. after finished, open the tmf viewer programand open the new generated .bgl file.tom