Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ing

Scenery Layers - Please help

Guest jimkeir

Hi, Adrian.Excellent news - perhaps you could say what the fix was? I'm sure it would help others with similar problems.Regards,Jim Keir

Guest avt309947

JimThe fix was to remove the previously discussed files. nycmesh.zipseaor.zipakmesh.zipakmeshup.zipakmesh2a.zipakmesh2b.zipakmesh2c.zipHaving done this, I have now added some of Robs other files and found no problems.RegardsAdrian

HI Rob,You are making yourself look more foolish by the minute.You must fear the real truth since you have blocked my IP from your forum.But, to address your latest update to your hilarious "Truth about payware" I don't NOT use my cell for business communications and the number published in the InterNIC record is NOT a cell phone registered to Verizon wireless. Verizon is my local telephone company, And my long distance is through my local Cable company, Adelphia.Now, Rob, if you want to find anything out about me, why don't you just ask instead of pretending to be Inspector Clouseau?Is there anything you would like to know about me, Rob? Just ask.UH OH, I hear those black helicopters outside. I have to run . . .-------Justinhttp://www.fsgenesis.netHigh Quality Scenery for FS200x

Justin - Toposim

http://www.toposim.net

HI Rob,I see there's an update on your web site as to why you banned me from your forums.You know, Rob, have you ever gone into someone's house who had one of those little barking chihuahua's. Those tiny, tiny ilttle dogs's that bark so viciously while backing themselves into a corner?Your silly rantings are so devoid of any truth or facts that this whole thing has become almost too absurd to deserve a response. I can only sit here shaking my head and wonder why you would go off on this little witch-hunt, like a blind man shooting arrows into the dark trying to hit something.Just for the record, I have never lived in Coudersport, PA. I have never set foot in Coudersport in my life. Coudersport was formerly the headquarters of my cable company, Adelphia, who provides my pipeline to the Internet and my long-distance service. They are now based in Denver, Colorado.Also, for the record, I paid a little over $9000 in state and federal taxes last year and will pay nearly $11000 in taxes this on April 15th.Now, Rob, please stop before you embarrass yourself even more than you already have. Or do you have any more interesting "facts" that you would like to present?And to think you have targeted me because I encouraged you to test your work before distributing it. I even encouraged you to continue your work.Also, as a claimed "attorney at law" you must know the term "libel." I'm not sure why you have chosen to launch these silly attacks. And I do find them quite entertaining on one level. But if you're going to entertain us with your wild, inaccurate and incoherent speculations, at least try to find some facts first.By the way, are you on some sort of medication?Since you have banned me from your forums, I formally invite you to mine. I promise you I will not block your IP. Your presence there is welcomed.:-)-------Justinhttp://www.fsgenesis.netHigh Quality Scenery for FS200x

Justin - Toposim

http://www.toposim.net

Here's the mesh-relevant text from Gainer's website:EDITED OUT.... You can't just copy and paste, wholesale, content from someone's else web site. Please don't do that again. Just provide a link and let other folks go there themselves. TAThe only reason I bring this up, is that misinformation and slander are originating from Gainer. His SRTM 1-arc second meshsets for the US are basically bandwidth wasters. They will be full of innacuracies, spikes, pits, filled voids and coastline problems. These are inherent in the data. ftp://edcsgs9.cr.usgs.gov/pub/data/srtm/D...ReadMeFirst.txtThere is a much cleaner source of data available at the National Map for the US:http://seamless.usgs.gov/A small amount of study of mesh techniques would allow interested people to derive their own US mesh of the best quality. Or you can buy the best quality US mesh from Justin Tyme or Steve Greenwood. And if there are problems with their mesh sets, they will fix them... because they actually know how to fix them... because they actually know what they are doing instead of mindlessly churning out poor quality mesh from SRTM2BGL.Dick

Thanks for understanding Dick. I would have the same problem if someone copied and pasted AVSIM content somewhere else, so to allow it to be done here isn't too kosher. Again, thanks.

Guest rackie

I suspect Lisa is a gainer groupy so overwhelmed with his mesh because her flying curtails touch and goes at her local airport, at night, IFR in 0 visibility. I'm glad she's happier than a fly in an outhouse with that poor mesh.

Guest Ing

How do you ck mesh accuracy by going in the wild I tought that most of you guys where using data from satalites that where available publicly... how do you do that.?Ing.