Sign in to follow this  
Guest Alex_Law

Mesh and Landclass

Guest Alex_Law

Hi again,I have encountered a conflict between the SRTM mesh I'm working on and the "mesh" modifications made by a landclass author. These modifications appear on the SRTM mesh as spikes and weird landscape features which are impossible to remove - I even tried to relocate the SRTM mesh on a higher layer but to no avail. Basically, these modifications makes lief "unbearable" in certain locations .Question 1: How can I fix this conflict? Can I do it WITHOUT any tool?Question 2: If the answer to above is "no", what is/are the tools I should use? I have no clue in Landclass design or structure.Thanks again for any suggestions.Best,Al

Guest luissa

Hello Al,I find very strange your observation about conflicts between landclass scenery and mesh scenery. As far as I know, it is not possible to merge "mesh BGLs" with "landclass BGLs" although they are normally produced with the same tool (MS resampler tool). So these 2 type of BGLs are separated and it would be a matter of identifying the culprit BGL and deactivating it.Regards, Luis

Guest Alex_Law

;-)You were right! A bit of detective work (and removal of the culprit BGLs) solved the issue.Many Thanks!Al