Sign in to follow this  

Autogenius- the beauty never ends

I don't know if Autogenius works for every place in the world ,but in Italy where is dedicated make this sim even more artistic and beautifulIf you don't have it ,download AUTOGENIUSThen create a flight plan LIPB_LOWIGreat PanoramaAutogenius is made byDi Francesco Mandelli.Thank you Sirhttp://www.cuic.ca/seroka/lo14.jpg

I used it and I fly up and down the northeastern states in the US and it really made a marked increase in the beauty department, it is like night and day...Looks awesome...

Hi,What is Autogenius exactly? Have done a file search on both 'autogenius' and 'Mandelli' here at AVSIM and flight.com, but no files found.

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

>Unfortunatley its in Spanish>Pete Er.. Italian actually. :)John

John

>>Unfortunatley its in Spanish>>Pete >>Er.. Italian actually. :) >>John Whatever. Its all the same if you cant read it.

jerrycwo4I just downloaded the "Autogenius" but can NOT read the "install" instructions. Could someone please point me to a English version of the instructions? Thanks jerry

Guest LSangiovanni LIML

Hi Jerry,nothing could be more simple.Simply extract the archive in a temporary folder and then copy all .agn files in FS2002scenedbworldtexture folder. Make a safety backup first... just in case ;-)Next time FS2002 will start you'll enjoy the difference!Hope this helpLuigi

HiScreen shots are very welcome! :-beerchug This Hobby Just Keeps Getting Better... :-yellow1Kind RegardsRobert

Vl3MQY.png

Guest GabrielR

I currently have autogenious installed in my SIM. Works great, all around the world, I installed a couple weeks ago and it has no impact at all in my FPS.What is it? Its a very simple, yet smart organization of the Autogen objects in the scenery, If you take a clos look before installing it you can notice how the trees an the buldings are spread all over the place with no specific order. somtimes blocking roads or tress coming out of the houses etc.this is a fix to this, and gives the scenery a more natural look, is so natural that in some places you can have forrest and the cities looks much better.if you dont have it, run and get it!

Whatever. Its all the same if you cant read it.nice ....gave me a good laugh,that did. steve

This is the translation of the Aliditalia page in polish, sorry... in english.Whilst i'm very happy to read your comments, I ask to not upload my files to other web sites.The attached image is taken near Marina di Campo airport (LIRJ), Isola d'Elba, Italy.Enjoy! Francescohttp://digilander.iol.it/aliditalia AUTOGENIUS Works only with FS2002 By Francesco Mandelli Preamble By the publication of Microsoft Autogen SDK (Software Development kit) , learned how the 3D recognition applied to the textures of FS2002, that allows to show in all FS world buildings and trees, positioned in way corresponding to the below texture. In the SDK is present a little but efficient and simple program: his name is Annotator. This program allows to insert on the textures buildings and trees, and gives also the possibility to modify in a permanent way the textures default ones of FS2002. Substantially every texture (with seasonal designation) disposes of an autonomous, valid file for all the seasons, with extent *.agn. Textures are then assembled in classes, as more ahead taken back in the card: Every rural class disposes of sects textures, multiplied for 4 or 5 seasons. Winter indeed is represented with or without snow depending on latitude and altitude. AUTOGENIUS arranges to modify the three-dimensional textures in FS2002, adding buildings and trees in a solid way, there where they are too thin. AUTOGENIUS naturally recalls to the European landscape, and the total result is really valid, and it increases particularly the sensation to "be" us in the VFR flight.Limiting us to italian territories, the combined effect of AUTOGENIUS and Italy Landpack is really incredible. After you will have tried it you will want to only do VFR flights!The following table reports the list of FS2002 generic terrain textures modified by AUTOGENIUS, through Annotator. ...OMISSIS... Installation The files in the package AUTOGENIUS replaces files *.agn default files in FS2002, therefore doing a backup before proceeding with installation is a good rule. Backup all *.agn files in the folder ..FS2002scenedbworldtexture.Only having made the backup, later install the files containing in the package AUTOGENIUS in ..FS2002scenedbworldtexture. It is sufficient to show the folder where you installed FS2002, the files already dispose of the correct partition.Must not be done some modification in the library (Scenery library.)In the Configuration Options I suggest instead (if one disposes of a sufficiently powerful computer) to select autogen at max. FRAME RATE (image fluidity) Using AUTOGENIUS does not involve substantial decreases of fluidity in the background. The density given by AUTOGENIUS objects can however be orderly through the configuration of FS2002, menu, slider autogen. COMPATIBILITYAUTOGENIUS is completely compatible with Italy Landpack, of wich I suggests the use in the virtual flight on Italian territory.AUTOGENIUS was not instead tried with the Arvidsson