Sign in to follow this  

Autogenius- the beauty never ends

Guest GabrielR

Yes it is, as far as i have seen it only works in the way of organizing the existing Autogen Objects, whatever they are.But, I don't know, I DL the trees package, and when I installed them, I found them VEEEEEEERRRYYYYYY green, (and that was before installing Autogenius)Do you have them Installed? are they really Good enough???

Hi Francesco !Your file does not exist any more on my server and sory about that , but I dont understand why you are so sarcastic"This is the translation of the Aliditalia page in polish, sorry... in English" I never attempted to translate anything from yours site. I know that I dont speak and write English on acceptable level ,thats why I use my call-sign "polish airlines "to inform people that I'm not an English speaking person.http://www.cuic.ca/seroka/lo14.jpg

Guest GZR_Frenchy

Being somewhat of a scenery guy -- this thread was/is most interesting.Heck, I can't even speak French. Well, not very good at any rate. Actually, ashamed to post in French. But, two or three years of Latin does payoff 50 years later. Can't speak in Latin either anymore. Oh, well.Down to the important stuff. The true beauty of Autogenius is really there. Yep, don't pass this one bye. It is a keeper. I did download some other sceneries from the site. My Russian is also even more rusty. However, the effort is worth the gain.Thank you for such a very nice effort. S!Frenchy -- out.

But can you translate it into "FAA Speak"?(Not without 30 lawyers and "spell check")Timothy