Sign in to follow this  
Guest daveg4otu

I can not believe it

Guest GabrielR

That there is no Mesh Scenery for South America....Since I don't want to do silly requests, I am going to try and make it Myself.I just Downloaded FSDEM... Now Where do I start???? Yes! I need the source Data.... Let me see... Where?SRTM....Yes... Let me look in yahoo...or gogle maybe...Sound Familiar? I guess everybody starts this way, let me see If I find something

Hola Gabriel,En verdad, hay bastante mesh para nosotros. Debes buscar en la biblioteca AvSim, sobre todo para FS2002.He visto el mesh de Colombia, Venezuela (tambien el area de los tepuis), y me parece que uno que otro.Tambien puedes hacerlo t

Guest CargoMun

There might be a little old, but they still look better then the default. Its a mighty download covering whole world except Africa, Australia and Alaska:http://www.simviation.com/fsdterrainsrtm.htmThe South America ones are at the bottom starts with SA - there is also a nice map to guide you to wich parts are named what number.

Guest jkvato

While I believe that Stephen has done a great job with all the mesh he's provided for free, I feel compelled to warn people that the areas I've downloaded from that site have significant gaps between SRTM tiles.