Sign in to follow this  
Guest Merv0728

BglComp & Apron

Guest Merv0728

Can someone tell me why the following will not compile please.With this I get "Empty Apron discarded"With this I get "The attribute 'biasZ on this element is not defined in the DTD/Schema.Empty Apron discarded."Thanks:-hmmm

Hi there,never done this myself but wouldn't you need more than one vertex to define an apron? Do you get the same error messages when adding more points?Cheers, Holger

Guest Merv0728

Hi Holger, well I'm as much in the dark as you, it's the 1st time for me.I have wondered about having more points so I will give it a try but I think I will still get the error about not being defined in the DTD/Schema.Thanks & I will let you know what happens.

Guest Merv0728

Hi Holger, well you were on the right track.The Vertex lon/lat works ok, they must be in NW,NE,SE & SW corner order but the biasX/Y still throws up the "not defined in the DTD/Schema" error.:-beerchug PS. I'm sorry that this appeared in the wrong forum,it should be in the Scenery Design, my boob :-erks

Hello Merv0728,it looks like the documentation FS2004BGLCompSDK.doc (my copy from 17.02.2004) is not fully correct here.If I interprete the xsd file 'bglcomp.xsd' correctly, is the element 'Apron' defined as type 'ctApron'.'ctApron' has an indeed element called 'Vertex' , which has the type 'ctVertexLL'. 'ctVertexLL' has two elements 'lat'/'lon' - there is no Vertex element from the type 'ctBias', which would allow biasX/Y/Z here.Best regards,Edgar

Guest Merv0728

Hi Edgar, well I'm only going by the SDK Docs, I haven't look into the XSD file because I don't understand it. I think you must be correct that the Docs are incorrect or the XSD is incorrect.From reading some of the threads I beleive there are other instances of the XSD being incorrect.Thanks for the input anyway.