Sign in to follow this  
GaryGB

Missing Scenery CTD

Guest cliffp

Using FS9. I had Emma Field but had not used it in some time and when I entered Emma Field as airport got the MS Error Message - Sorry etc cant' load. Flying from Bremerton when I get approx 10 miles from Emma screen goes to black, engine sounds still on, then goes to MS error box. Have removed EVERYthing to do with LAGO and Emma but still no correction. In my uneducated thought it must be conflict of Emma textures and default. The only addon scenery is Holger Sandman Northern Cascades which should not be in that area. Any ideas on what can be accomplished to fix this? TIA.

Hi Cliff:Feel free to follow up on this with us committed (or yet to be "committed"!) Emma Field enthusiasts in the Emma Field Flying Club (EFFC) at:http://forums.simflight.com/viewforum.php?f=19Please see this post first:http://forums.simflight.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=64908If you aren't registered at simFlight Forums yet so that you can post over at the EFFC without a delay, and you are eager to get started flying at Emma Field ASAP, I would be glad to help here further (if the moderators would not object to my doing so in this particular special interest forum at AVSIM).I suspect one of the factors in the above linked thread will prove to be the culprit, so it shouldn't take too long to get you fixed again.If by any chance it proves to be a need to re-install Mark Smith's Bremerton add-on, since it was unavailable at AVSIM and eventually nowhere else on the web, we finally got Mark to provide both versions for free download courtesy of the FSAddon website at:http://www.fsaddon.com/products/products_downloads_other.htmHope this helps! :-) GaryGB

Guest dannydesiliva

i got this strange problem going on, for some reason once in a while, not everytime i load FS, but once i get my flight set up and hit the "fly now" button, everything loads up then all of a sudden it will crash to the desktop, it even happened when i refreshed an aircraft after i had been editing some stuff in the aircraft cfg file. This just recently started happening and i dont know what the heck it is.