Sign in to follow this  
Cruachan

Question for Justin (World mesh)

Hi Justin,World Mesh (FSX) patched to ver. 1.2Could you please tell me which of the Microsoft Flight Simulator XScenery areas covers the UK, specifically Scotland?The reason I ask is that I am currently helping the author of Scotflight do some compatibility testing with UTX-Europe. I have noted some ground polygon texture bleedthrough at several runways/airstrips in Scotland. Unfortunately, so far it appears I am the only one affected and I am trying to determine why this is the case.I have found that by reducing my Mesh Resolution from 10m (where the problem shows) to 76m (default) the problem goes away. However, others don't see the problem at 10m which is why I am looking for another explanation. I want to try the effect of temporarily disabling the FSGenesis World Mesh, as it applies to Scotland, to see whether this makes any difference. I haven't yet asked if those others who are currently unaffected have your World Mesh installed.Thanks,Mike

Hi Justin,Many thanks! Appreciate your help.Regards,Mike