Sign in to follow this  

Is there a way to BATCH download an area?

I would like to do a photo realsitic rendering of the ASPEN / EAGLE COUNTY area Richard GreenVATUSA4Events and VA Director

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Closesrt thing is a program called usphotomaps at http://jdmcox.com.Can you tell me where the terrain SDK is? I see autogen and the other SDKs but no terrain SDK. Nobody seems to be reading this forum since earliertoday.

Hi Richard,As Pete says, USAPhotoMaps is an amazing solution to this problem. You will be very happy with it.It does not create a usable picture however. But Mr. Cox has a program called BigJPEG that will do that for you. Get it at the same web site.Best regards.Luis

Now that BigJpeg thing. I didn't know about. I'll have to check that out.Pete

"I would like to do a photo realsitic rendering of the ASPEN / EAGLE COUNTY area "I think you and I are thinking along the same lines. I want to photoreal a ski resort in Viriginia called Bryce Mountain. The MS Terraserver images look nice but the more you move closer to 1m resolution the worse the accuracy is. I.E. guadrants are out of alignment. Very annoying. Plus those can only be used as textures and I have yet to do a realistic colorizing of a black and white image.Pete