Sign in to follow this  

No creation of INF-file and TMF-file with Win XP ??

I downloaded Terrabuilder Lite virsion in order to test creation of photorealistic terrain and scenery with this exciting Terrabuilder tool.I live in Germany near Frankfurt Rhein-Main Airport and because of the very poor and unrealistic FS2002 szenery in the south (Rhein river vally) I am looking for an improvement of the present default szenery. I found a bmp image from city Mannheim area and surroundings.Image bmp properties:Size 18.4 MBWidht: 14.69 km, 3060 pixelsHeigth: 10.04 km, 2090 pixels4.8 m/pixelColors: 24 bitMy sytem: Win XP professionalProcessor AMD Athlon 1700+256 MB RAMNow the problem:I installed Terrabuilder and I set all pathes for source bmp and SDK-Terrain tools and image tool according terrabuilder tutorial.I was able to load my bmp-image from source folder and I set lat and lon values.I got also the Terrain SDK Builder dialog pop up menue.Texture and Scenery folder had been created and also the image with grid and the resolution 4.8 m / pixel was created (as indicated in the right top corner). When I start

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi berni,I experienced the very same problem with TerraBuilder Lite. This might be a bug. I'm running Win 98, German Version.Maybe someone ought to tell Misho.By the way, I was working on a scenery in Bavaria. Maybe German scenery doesn't work, hehe.Greetings,VH