Sign in to follow this  
Guest Claviateur

terrabuilder Lite and error

Hi,I tried to make my photoreal flat airport using Terrabuilder in order to add autogen on the textures later. The wizard works perfectly until i get to the step where I have to resample, I hit save and view Ini file. first I saw the ini file and I clsoed it but when I tried to resample, I get a Dos window saying bad command or file name. Then I tried to save another Ini file but when I hit save and view, I see the ini file opened in notepad but Terrabuilder freezes after that for some reason. Now I cant save the ini anymore because it freezes Terrabuilder. And the resample button give me the dos errorAny idea about that?Thanks!Michel

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I am having the same problem. After selected resample a dos window appears with bad command........Patrick

Exactly and even after that if I resave the ini file, it opens in Notepad but makes terrabuilder freezes. Any idea?CheersMichel

Michel, I did the resample, convert to bgl directly from the DOS command, not thru TB. It works fine, try it that way, but my island is still flat with no mountains. Any idea why it appears flat?

I get the error on the resample button so I cant even do the resampling in order to convert it manually to BGL :(Michel

michel,you can resample your .inf manually also. just use the resample program in the sdk. the way I did it was just to drag and drop the .inf file into the resample program icon and it worked. Try it. I hope I am clear on this.Patrick