Sign in to follow this  
wb5okj

Flightmax with FSMeteo and other questions

I'm raising this here because the Flightmax site has been down for some time. Does the latest version now support FSMeteo? I was using them together last night and they seemed to work but this wasn't mentioned in the text with the update. If so, this would be the update everyone was waiting for! Now if I could just make the "shareware timeout" message stop appearing! I thought you guys were crazy complaining about that all the time but now I see what you mean! Also, some of you mentioned early on that you were using it via a network. I have not been able to get that to work using WideFS. Can someone explain how that is possible?Thanks!David

The latest version does not yet support FSMeteo although you will see some of the weather effects.The easiest way to stop the 'shareware timeout' message is to buy FSFlightMax, it's not freeware.If you have purchased FSFlightMax then you need to run the 'register' icon again and enter your user details.

Guest UweR

Hi David, full network and FS_Meteo support are scheduled for the next update release, the one available now is a "pre-release" of update 1.2I haven

Howdy David,I had a bit of trouble with the shareware message and timeout. I fixed it by uninstalling completely FSFlitemax, then reinstalling FSFliteMax, then immediately installing the version 1.1 update, then imediately installing the 1.2 beta update. I then ran the register FSFliteMax again, copying and pasting from the original registration file that I recieved in the email. That did the trick, and all sems to be well. Actually there are a couple of little quirks that are not important and until the forum is back up at FliteMax, I won't worry about them. For the most part FSFliteMax works GREEEEAT. LOLhttp://members.aol.com/zipkit/sig.jpg