Sign in to follow this  
Guest Richard Hill

Anyone willing to make PDF Tutorials for TerraBuild?

I see many questions ans suggestions on using TerraBuilder, TerraScene, AutoGen, and SDK programs. Would anyone or a groop of users be willing to produce a PDF tutorial for making scenery files using these programs? Many of us who are new to FS2002, and it's fantastic new features, I am sure would be very, thankfull for help in making scenery files. Richard;

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>I see many questions ans suggestions on using TerraBuilder, >TerraScene, AutoGen, and SDK programs. >>Would anyone or a groop of users be willing to produce a PDF >tutorial for making scenery files using these programs? Many >of us who are new to FS2002, and it's fantastic new >features, I am sure would be very, thankfull for help in >making scenery files. >>Richard; Hi Richard,TerraBuilder PhotoTerrain tutorial is almost done, but my father has taken ill and I have been understandably away from the TerraBuilder work.PhotoTerrain tutorial will include everything you need to assemble a small patch of PhotoRealistic scenery with default water surface.Misho

Misho;Fantastic!I hope your father is doing well, and recovers soon.Richard;