Sign in to follow this  

little, big question from a newbie

I've got a big problem. My photoimage is 4096*4096 pics and covers an Area of about 9 kilometers. I resampled it to 4.8m/pic in Photoshop but it doesn't match the whole Lod's. when i try to make the inf-file or to change the destination preferences nothing happens. only an empty doc.What is the problem? Many thanks to all helpersDevon

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Regardless of the pixel count in your image, if it does not cover entirely a grid of LOD13, then nothing will display. Only entirely covered grids will display.

Thanks for your reply, but how can i change the image, that all lod's will be covered? I tried to resize the manually but this "try&error" handling is quite horroble. i got a headache!!!Devon

Well, there are options. So, your image doesn't carry enough area to work, how bout placing your image in the center of a larger file, make it a layer, and add another layer made of a tiling of default screenshot. Just fly to where the default is next to your image, and take a screenshot. Then paste that shot into your graphics program. Now tile it, and make it a layer behind the photo. enhance the constrast and brightness abit, and then flatten and save as bmp.B

Hello Bernhard,If your image is 9 km. per side, then it should fill numerous LOD13 grids. LOD 13 is 1,223 km. Perhaps you are not correctly defining the extents - if so, make sure of your coordinates.Best regards.Luis

Many thanks luis. That was the problem, i've changed my coordinates and it works : ) aloahe Bernhard