Sign in to follow this  

First try at TerraBuilder

I have tried the first tutorial but I can't get past "TerraBuilder Setup" :/. It says:"For more info on how to set up TerraBuilder properly, please follow instructions provided in the setup HTML document that comes in the TerraBuilder archive."However, I can't find this anywhere and can't figure out how to configure everything and install SynthWizard. Any beginner hints would be appreciated.Thanks,http://www.kcsportscalendar.net/signature1.jpg

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi and sorry to leave you hanging for a while:First of all, make sure you're at the LATEST version: 1.97.07HTML doc in TB archive should have opened when you first installed the application.You can also open it by going through the "Start" menu and finding TerraBuilder among the applications you installed. There should be a link for "Release Notes": that's the document you'll need.Setting up the SynthWizard is valid only for the CFS 1 (<- That's the original version, NOT CFS2!!!) users. SynthWizard uses the OLD, non-terrainSDK methods which suffer from visibility and surface hardness problems.Misho