Sign in to follow this  
Guest misho

Now, nothing can stop us....to ask Misho...

Hi Misho:You have written... "Nothing can stop us now!" Excellent :-), and now I can ask to you an easy question :-bigangel : Do you have any idea about the date to birth your clever son Terrabuilder the last version ? WE NEED IT. Our DEMS and BMPS of our new sceneries are waiting anxious :-ukliam

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Julio,As usual, no precise date, but I must say I did a LOT of work last night. There are a few outstanding issues left. This version will not have mesh capability finished up. I'll leave that for the next one.My dad is STILL in Intensive Care Unit - he cannot breathe on his own because of internal complications. But he is stable. It is going to be 3 months now since he's been in the hospital. Thank you for asking.Misho

Hello Misho:I hope that all will be fine for your pap

I know, it's been a while, but I consider photorealistic coverage more important. There is, actually, a capability to do mesh terrain using SDK already, but it is not automatic (you need to have "raw" altitude file). Yes, there are many other programs that do this well, and that's why I didn't make it an absolute priority.Misho