Sign in to follow this  
Guest Richard Hill

TerraBuilder

Is it not possable to build photorealistic scenery with just FS2002? I was reading that TerraBuilder requires a special program that comes with FS2002 PRO only for converting the BMP files.. Is this true or is the progeam available elsewhere?Richard L Hill

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

rumor...imagetool must be what u are referring to, and you can acheive the same results with freeware.B

The ImageTool that comes with TerrainSDK (available freely for download) works fine!The new version of TB will be capable also of using other image processors, whatever user specifies.

Misho;Thanks for the reply, now all I have to do is figure out how everything works. I was a loyaal FS simmer prior to FS2000 but lost interest in results. I went to Fly! and spent over two years building scenery with TeraScene. Fly!2 which now seems to be sliding has some good features but I am nopt happy with the water effects. Now with the results I see in FS2002 I will have to do some searching on documentation and toll sugestions for FS2002. I could not find any where as to paying for TerraBuilder. Any sugestions?Richard L Hill;