Sign in to follow this  
Guest misho

Tomorrow will be the D day

:-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpyJulio Estefan

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Julio my friend,I realy do not understand You. All You need, to make a fine scenery, You can get here. And You have a lot of friends who help, if there is a problem. We all have the problem, that we belive to be ready tomorrow and then we see that time hurries over. I think it would help You, to make Your scenery with 'command-line' and other tools now. And when Terrabuilder comes, You see better, what is behind that all. That will help working with Terrabuilder later. To learn more about command-line, study 'ACT'http://members.ozemail.com.au/~paeet/And take out some lol jumpy's and insert smily's.Pit

Julio,Thanks for your enthusiasm! HOWEVER: Microsoft pulled the SDK away, and are "fixing" it. I cannot release TB that works with SDK that might change, so I'll have to wait until they fix it. I hope it is not too long...

I know - neither can I... I was so happy when MS "cleaned up" the process, and it seemed just the way I would do it. I almost want to release TB "assuming" that they will fix it the way I think they will, but I can't assume that.It wont be long... I will have TB finished and as soon as MS releases the fix, I will test it, and if it works the way it was supposed to, I will release TB the same day.