Sign in to follow this  

Just need to know - when & how to...

Hi everybodyThis may be an old question but I haven't seen it for a while....Is there a new release of TerraBuilder ready yet, will it come with a 'dummys' tutorial, is it better to use XP with it and is the Pro version only available by downloading? (is there a CD version?)Undoubtedly my inexperience (of 3 weeks full time)may be the main factor why I can't get TB light to work, but I am having trouble. The combination of image types, coordinates and different versions of everything make it so hard to sort out. I know there is meant to be a new tutorial out soon, but until then would one of you great guys please contact me by e-mail to help sort out these early difficulties, I would realy appreciate it. ......Yes, I have read the tutorials, both of them, I have tried fresh installations and even different OS, '98, Win ME & XP. I am not a C programmer or anything, but I assemble computer hardware & do wildlife photography......Use FS2002(pro) introduced to FSim 6 months ago, love it, and I just have to jazz up some of this local 'Aussie' scenery around here.Rob StanfordPS Just had to include a pic of one of my scenery objects, anyone interested in creating a macro that runs from the plane when landing on an outback strip? I have some good textures.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!