Sign in to follow this  
Guest misho

TMF File

Used an air photo from MS Terraserver as sourse file ..... Every thing seemed to go as advertized .... except when I came to the re-sample process .... When I actavated the resample fuction .... it seems to run OK with numbers being created at the bottom of the DOS box and ending with "push any key when ready" .... However, a TMF file was not created. Did a search of the hard drive and there are no TMF files anywhere to be found .... Anyone got a suggestion? Thanks Lon Gordon

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

If you are using a NEW SDK, recently published by Microsoft, resample.exe does not create TMF files any longer in the case of CUSTOM terrain. BGL file is created directly.

Thank U Misho for UR prompt response .... I have the new scenery loaded ... Checked the Scenery cfg file and all looks ok there, however, the new scenery will not display? I have a 38m base terrain loaded (by FS Genesis)in the area where I created the TB scenery .... Could this be the issue? Thanks Lon Gordon

No, the terrain and the texture coverage are 2 different things.Texture coverage will sit on top of whatever terrain you supply.