Sign in to follow this  

TerraBuilder - mystery of the two versions

Hi to all,This is directed towards Misho, but if anyone else can help, great. I am sure you read my first message - 'just need to know', well, I have not had any replies to that and I am still plugging along all alone (sob, sob) My second message explains what I am doing, perhaps someone can 'spot the fault'. keep in mind that I have tried every variation of all things changeable.(obviously not the right one.)Now this message, also taken up by Richard Hill. Why I want to know about the update (and manual)is that will it releive me from all the time I am wasting now. If I had some advice earlier I may be on the right path days ago. Perhaps there is a difference between light & Pro version, how could I know? (apart from some features) Should I buy the Pro version now?. It is not a money issue, I just don't want to buy the (Old) Pro version & find I have the same problems as I do now with the 'Lite' and actually pay for the privelidge, especialy knowing a new version has been announced.Nothing but grizzle, grizzle and complain. I think there are quite a few guys out there, especialy beginners like me who are looking for help and answers and are a bit nervous to say there bit, (like I was for two months, but boy, I wanna make up for it now, just kidding!)... no really, I think a few minutes of helpfull advice can replace many days of frustration.It looks as if my first message was viewed only by newbies, no one could help.So....should we wait for the new version (Pro), or use the current one available by download. Rob Stanford.P.S. If we have trouble with TerraBuilder, why should we bother to use it? Well, it is easy to see that Misho is quite dedicated to his TerraBuilder projects, you can see that in his messages, very enthusiastic, but what a long, time consuming task he has. Shouldn't he be supported?, in the long run we should all benefit. Another point to considder is...is TerraBuilder causing the problem, it could be me (or you), and if it is, I (we) want to know.........

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Rob, the primary point of a free version and a pay version is so that you can try it out first before deciding to buy. So ...In addition, Misho is not a large software-coding company, just a very nice guy that wants to help us make scenery. So, if you want to contribute as a show of gratitude, then just buy the pay version. Although he does not insist on it.Best regards.Luis

Ok, thanks Luis,I agree with you entirelly about the TBYB bit & about Misho. I was hoping someone would reply...."Yes, get the current Pro version now" or "Wait for the new Pro version" or even "Get the current Pro version & I can update it with the new one later" That's all......Thanks for your reply.Rob Stanford.