Sign in to follow this  
Guest Richard Hill

Misho has your father had a relaps?

Misho;We seem to be unable to find out the status of the new TerraBuilder.Seems that a few of us have been trying to find out the status of the new version. Are you now going to wait for a fix in the SDK? This may never happen! I you can not release the new version without the SDK fixed, would you please let us know?I have been to your homepage a few times with nothing new in the nerws section.Richard L Hill;

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Richard,My father's condition is still serious, and it has ben for 4 months. This is partly why TerraBuilder hasn't been released yet.The new SDK did not bring any "news" useful to me. The only thing that works for me now is:resampler now uses better interpolation method for resizing the imagesresampler produces BGL directly (instead of TMF)So, I proceeded with the "old" approach to create a full set of seasonal, alpha, LM textures that ALL show up when needed. This is in the works now.What consumes most of the time right now is making PhotoTerrain wizard produce terrain without user interaction. I am determined to have new users see results right away, without going through the complicated procedure outlined in "Release Notes" (which most of them ignored by the sounds of it). I'm sure you will agree that this is neccessary.The new TerraBuilder release is imminent, you can be sure of that.

Misho;I am sure we can wait for a while on something that will work! I had seen your message about the resampler. Hope your father is on the mend soon. Thanks for the reply;Richard L Hill