Sign in to follow this  
Guest GalacticCowboy

Lots of A-1 traffic

Thanks to all the talented people who frequent this forum and their tools to create A-1 traffic, I can now go to any airport that supports traffic and have from 13 to 25 aircraft parked and ready to go. Even at autogen set at normal it is a race to get to the active runway or face a long line of aircraft waiting to take off.This picture was at Denver Intl and landings were just as busy. See picture attached.The skies are crowded and I am enjoying it more!CharlieZ

Charlie,What did you do to get this to improve. I have added the entire UA timetable with TTools, which should include heavy KDEN traffic and I have yet to see any improvment. The same with KORDBob JohnsonKDEN

Hi Bob:1. I downloaded and used "im_addtotraffic.zip" to add from original 36 aircraft to 1090 aircraft using the original aircraft.2. Then I downloded World Flight Plans "worldai10a.zip" 3. Using the "new flightplans.txt" included in this download, I doubled my flight plans to over 44,000.4. Using the "airports.txt" also included, I added many additional airports which are needed by the new flight plans.5. Note, I did not use the "addtotraffic.txt" included, since I did not know if I had the aircraft needed for this, and because I had already added the list in #1 using the original 36 aircraft. 6. Using ttools I compiled and I was finished. I had to set my autogen slider from extremely dense to normal at the busy airports like The Hartsfeld in Atlanta and O'Hare to avoid a 30 minute delay in taking off. Enjoy, Charlie If you have any questions on my instructions, please e-mail me at czweig@hotmail.com

I did not leave the gate fast enough, now I have five aircraft ahead of me and three behand me. Love this traffic.

Guest WorkingStiff

What's the use of A-1 traffic without a steak?My personal preference would be AI traffic.

Guest GalacticCowboy

"im_addtotraffic.zip" - where is this file? I've searched both AVSim and Flightsim and can't find it.

Ooops,thanks for pointing that our WorkingStiff, I like Worcestershire Sauce on my steak.:-lol

Guest GalacticCowboy

Ah, I see. It's "L"m_addtotraffic, not "I"m_addtotraffic. :)