Sign in to follow this  
Guest misho

TerraBuilder 1.97.08 PRO now available for download!

Finally - I have tested and re-tested, to my satisfaction, the functionality of the new release and it is now available! It is VERY easy to use - basically, after you enter all the minimum neccessary info and parameters, it is a non-interaction process! You are ready to install and fly the scenery!Please note carefully the requirements:FSTexConvert103.zipfs2000_terrain_sdk.EXEcustomterraintextures_sdk.exeCheck TerraBuilder Site for Links to these.Please read and follow the Release Notes, as usual. They are based on the Niagara Falls example given in the latest, Custom Terrain Textures SDK. This example contains 7 textures, 5 seasonal (4+1 hard winter), watermask and lightmap. This is EVERYTHING one needs to produce a full set of textures. There are rules and exceptions to these and TerraBuilder handles them appropriately.A PhotoTerrain Wizard creates a project which is set up to produce all the neccessary files for the scenery to properly show up in FS2002. PRO user still has a full ability to edit and change this setup to his/her liking. I will be covering the advanced functionality in detail in this forum (per question basis) and in an upcoming tutorial.LITE version will be available shortly. I am disabling some advanced functionality which will not be neccessary fo the ocasional user.Have fun, and happy TerraBuilding,

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I was kind of expecting a bigger version number jump -- 2.0, or at least 1.98. If you were Microsoft, it'd be up to version 11 by now.Any ETA on the lite version? I will definitely get around to purchasing the pro version, but probably not until the new year now...How about a screenshot or two showing this in action, to encourage those of us who are slow to open our wallets?

I didn't think it would warrant a bigger version jump, as I just implemented properly what has been promised a while ago...Please note that this functionality will be included in the LITE version. However: Lite version WILL NOT include the ability to add/delete/manipulate source and destination blocks. As far as the screenshot, there is not much to see since there is a lot of background stuff going on. That's the beauty of it: Everything gets created without user interaction.Here's the shot of the first step of PhotoWizard: You can see the entry fields for ALL seasonal, night and water chanel variations.http://www.terrabuilder.com/PW.jpg