Sign in to follow this  
Guest misho

FSTexConvert

Hello all folks,Now we have new Terrabuilder, but I can't download FSTexConvert.exe.It seems i am not authorized to access to the site.Can You help me ?Thank You

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Same here... we had this issue before.Elrond, can you help?

My guess is that either one of the following is happening:The server is busy;or you are using a download manager.

Thank You, I've found version 1.02 in Avsim files library.Better that nothing.Now I'll try it

I am sure Elrond gave me his permission to have his utility downloadable on the TerraBuilder site and to include it in the LITE package, but I cannot find that post to confirm this. Can anyone find that thread to confirm this, so that I can post FSTexConverter on the TerraBuilder Site?

Note this caution, Misho:"Misho: feel free to post the tool on your site as you see fit. Feel free as well to include the tool along with the freeware version of TerraBuilder if you desire - no charge of course. The commercial version can't include the tool directly though, since all of my public software is commercial free. Feel free to include a direct download link to it in the commercial version however, if thats of use to you."So, hurry up with that Lite version! :)( I believe he clearly states you may have it on your site as a separate, free download. )Dick